Copyright(c) 2017 SAMU LANGUAGE SCHOOL. All Rights Reserved.
- Can I buy the School Commuting Pass?
- School commuting pass is not available for purchase, please buy work commuting
pass. However, long-term course students are able to receive student discounts
on the Toei Subway Line and Toei Bus.
- When can I enter the school?
- For both short-term course and long-term course, students can enter school
during any of the 4 semesters (January, April, July, and October). There
are application deadlines for each semester; please prepare all documents
and apply in advance.
- What are the required documents for admission?
- Long-term course admission application, resume, and others.
>>>Please click here for detais
Shor -term course :
(1)Admission application(2)Photocopy of passport (3)Alien registration Card (for card holders only) (4)3 photos
>>>Please click here for details
- How long does it take to know the result of visa application for long-term
- After submitting all required documents to the Immigration Bureau of Japanese, it may take about 2.5 months for the issuing of Certificate of Eligibility. After the Immigration Bureau of Japanese issues the Certificate of Eligibility, the next step is to apply for visa at the Japanese embassy/consulate in your country. The results normally become available about 1 month before the start of the school admission date.
- Does the school offer scholarships?
- Students who excel in the classroom, has exceptional grades and attendance
rates are eligible to apply for school scholarship. Scholarship is only
available for long-term students.
- Do you provide dormitory?
- The school does not provide dormitory, we are able to introduce students to share houses.
- Can I do part time work?
- For college student stadent visa holders, a permit, “Permission to engage
in activity other than that permitted under the status of residence previously
granted”, issued by the Immigration Bureau of Japanese is mandatory for
students wishing to engage any kind of work in Japan. With the permit obtained,
when entering Japan, students are able to work 28 hours per week.
- Do you provide support for higher education advancement?
- Yes, we provide full support for all concerns in regard to higher education advancement. Please feel free to consult us.
- How many students in one class?
- There are about 15-20 students in 1 class.
- Is there a place to use computer?
- We have a computer room and Wi-Fi is also available.
- What kind of teaching materials do you use? Where can I buy them?
- We have textbooks and materials for all Japanese levels. Below are the materials and textbooks used at the school. Textbooks are available for purchase at Amazon or at the school.